Marriage Wisdom for Her|
Your marriage can be the relationship you've always wanted but getting there doesn't happen by chance. Marriage Wisdom for Her will teach you how to discover and enjoy a close, loving relationship with your husband.
Daily pressures, the demands of life, and our own subtle sins take their toll. Marriages that begin with deep joy can end up with feelings of distance and frustration. It's more than a weekend away or a "date night" can solve.
The good news is that you can learn what everyone enjoying a rich, fulfilling, close marriage has learned - How to walk in marriagewisdom.
In this book, you receive
- Practical tools for love and friendship with your husband
- Biblical wisdom and instruction on how to understand each other and grow closer
- Powerful insights on how your husband thinks and what he needs from you
- Specific actions to take for a strong, lasting, satisfying marriage
Marriage Wisdom for Him includes three sections for each day:
1) A short teaching on an important issue in marriage
2) A suggested conversation starter for discussing the issue with your husband
3) A suggested prayer to God for help in learning and applying the principle taught for that day
Order your copy today and get started on the journey toward an excellent marriage.
Share this Product
More from this collection
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
Genuine and Gentle
Reading Marriage Wisdom for Her is like having a chat over coffee with two mentors who are committed to speaking the truth. Matt and Lisa take turns giving practical, scriptural marriage advice. Matt gets straight to the point, giving wise counsel while helping a wife see the husband’s perspective. Lisa is genuine and personable, humbly admitting her own mistakes while gently sharing exhortations along with memorable anecdotes. Marriage Wisdom for Her is the kind of book you’ll want to share with all your girlfriends--but you’ll want to keep your own copy close at hand to re-read often.
Something for Every Spouse
Whether you're newly married (as I am!) or a marriage veteran, there's something for every spouse in Marriage Wisdom for Her. As a newlywed, I love reading marriage books, but I especially enjoyed Matt & Lisa's alternating perspectives, steeped in biblical truths. This is a devotional I'll recommend to my fellow wives.